All About Mrs. Cioffi

Thank you for visiting our class blog!  This is my seventh year at Mallett’s Bay School, but my 27th year of teaching.  I graduated from UVM with degrees in elementary and special education.  I also received my masters degree from Southern New Hampshire University. I live in St. Albans with my husband John and our dog Bella.  I also have three sons and I love it when they are all at home. My oldest son Jake just graduated from UVM and is teaching English in South Korea.  Tanner is a senior at Clarkson University, studying civil engineering and playing lacrosse and club hockey.  Cooper is a freshman at Keene State University, studying education and playing lacrosse.  I also teach group fitness classes at a local gym and enjoy spending time on our boat, hiking and biking.  I love staying involved and busy.  I am looking forward to another great year at MBS!

2 thoughts on “All About Mrs. Cioffi

1. Mrs.Cioffi you a great teacher to and you work so hard to plan all different sorts of things and I’ve learned so much about you and you and you are great teacher!